For discerning and curious individuals who just happen to smoke weed—or are open-minded enough to hang out with people who do.
Over 144 pages, printed on a mix of high quality matte and coated paper, featuring:
- A deep dive into the odd (and oddly beautiful) world of fake food by Alexandra Ilyashov, featuring the art of Doan Ly
- The story of a fin-de-siècle heiress who became the unlikely patron of American paleontology by Kea Krause
- A short (short!) story (of sorts) by Janicza Bravo and personal essay on not getting high on your own supply from Brett Gelman
- Our definitive and digestible guide to CBD—it answers all the questions you didn't even know you had!—by Megan McIntyre
- A series of Gossamer "How Tos" by Molly Young, Man Bartlett, Julia Bainbridge, Beca Grimm, and others
A four-day exploration of Sedona, an investigation into the lifestyle book industry, activities, puzzles, and much, much more
For those who like commitment, you can subscribe (and save!) here.
For all E.U. orders, please click here. All U.S. orders ship free of charge, and international orders have a flat rate of $6.50.